The long anticipated Aura Spray Tanning Extractor Unit.
We know overspray can become a real mess in busy salons or when visiting customers homes. Ensuring you have a clean tanning area can be time consuming and creating a well ventilated comfortable environment for your customers can be difficult in the cooler months.
For this reason Aura have created their extraction unit to be both powerful for busy salons yet compact and lightweight for therapists on the go.
You’ll wonder how you ever coped before!
- Unique circular design minimises trapped airflow causing increased airflow efficiency.
- Easily removable washable main round filter for long lie.
- monitor filter to indicate when the main filter needs washing.
- Air gap between filter and motor inlet gives greater air permeability through the air filter.
- Carry handle for ease of manoeuvrability for mobile beauticians and salons.
- Glamorous gloss black, easy wipe clean surface. Attractive and practical.
- Kettle lead socket for EU and UK adaption
- Small and compact: Height 320mm, Width 300mm, Depth 145mm and weighs only 4.6KG
- Voltage; 230V
- Amps; 0.34A
- Wattage; 84W
- Air flow; 793 m3/h (with filter in place)
- Noise level; 71DB (the same as the average HVLP noise volume so no aded noise to your treatment room)
- Colour; Gloss black