Smittens Exfoliation Mitt Set
By Smitten Mitts
Gift pack contains;
- 1 x Exfoliating body mitt– 9 inch length x 6 inch wide
- 1 x Exfoliating Mini Mitt for face or delicate areas – 3.5 inch length x 2 inch wide
- Cased in attractive safety sealed Retail Box for storage, directions, and hang tag
- Removes self tan
- prepares skin for tanning
- made of natural plant fibre
- removes / exfoliates away dead skin cells leaving skin silky soft and smooth
The Smitten Bamboo fibre mitt buffs away dead, skin cells, restoring the skin’s natural healthy glow, and creating the perfect Canvas for your Sunless Tanning skin finish or treatment products.
The Smitten Exfoliation mitt is a Primer Spa product made with Double sided extra thick Quad layer, densely woven natural Bamboo micro-fiber material.
The generous sized Body Mitt has snug fit elastic cuff, and heavy duty finished seaming on edges, with a hang loop for air drying. This is not your standard, cheap, one-layer thin mitt that falls apart in 2-3 washings. But rather, a heavy duty skin care tool, that can be used over and over again for reliable use.
One Size fits most.
Facial Mini Mitt included with every pack;
Smaller mini finger size facial mitt is included for face, hands and feet or smaller areas. Can be used daily to gently exfoliate face, and soften fine-lines and scars, and improve collagen rebuilding and skin renewal. Great to use before facial treatments or masks to enhance product penetration.
Perfect for Spray tanning preparation and self tan removal
Eco friendly materials:
Mitt materials are made from renewable Bamboo fibers. Unlike cotton or other fabrics, bamboo is a naturally antibacterial, anti fungal and odor resistant fiber, through multiple washing.
Bamboo fiber, when compared to cotton or polyester materials, has a high breaking tenacity, better moisture-wicking properties, and better moisture absorption.
Bamboo material is biodegradable in the environment; natural, renewable, sustainability sourced, and eco- friendly.
Its great for the environment, and great for your skin!
Why is exfoliating so important?
Exfoliating removes surface dead skin cells, Sunless Tanning Products, or lotion and soap buildup from your skin’s surface.
Also just as important regular exfoliating evens skin tone, stimulates collagen, refines skin reduces ingrown hairs, bumps and clogged pores, acne, speeds skin renewal and resurfacing (not for use on open acne sores, wounds, or irritated skin).
so exfoliating prior to your tan you will improve the penetration of Sunless Self-Tanning products, Spraytans, lotions, or skin care treatments, and anti-aging activities.
Specially designed natural Bamboo Fiber fabric for effective natural, chemical free, exfoliation.
- Soft smooth silky skin with one use.
- Use weekly to Stimulate skin renewal and healthy resurfacing.
- Adjust pressure for your skintype, and thickness, sensitivity
- Premium quality, long lasting, washable and reusable mitts – Durable through multiple machine washings to help maintain freshness. *Please do not heat dry, air drying is recommended.
- Easier to remove then fingered gloves, and will not lose shape or stretch with use
- Great retail product for Spray Tanning Salons to help client prep their skin for Spray Tanning Sessions.
Helps prep skin for the best tan possible, generating happy repeat clients!
Directions for use;
Insert hand into the mitt. Wet with warm water add some of your favourite cleanser and gently massage onto wet skin.
Exfoliate pre or post tanning to remove excess applications.
Once finished rinse mitt well in warm water. Alternatively mitt can be machine washed with detergent (delicate cycle). Do not dry mitt with heat. Place mitt over a bottle or hang to to air dry for best results.
Mini mitt can be used in the same way as body mitt- designed for use on delicate small areas such as face.
*Used or opened items are not eligible for return for Health and Safety reasons